Once the certificate is issued, you will need to install it on the server. Please follow the steps from this guide for it:
- Log in to your Plesk Panel
- Select the Websites & Domains tab and click on the domain you need to install an SSL certificate for.
- Choose the Secure Your Sites option.
- Among the list of the certificates select the entry that was created when you generated the CSR code for the SSL activation:
- On the next page you will be able to upload the certificate files you received from the Certificate Authority. You can use the ‘Browse’ button to find the certificate files on your computer. Please use the end-entity certificate issued for your domain name as ‘Certificate’. As ‘CA Certificate’, use the chain of intermediate certificates (CA Bundle) that signs your domain certificate. After both files are chosen, click the button ‘Send Files’. CA Bundles for your certificates can be downloaded here.
You can also download the certificate along with the bundle in your account with us.
Alternatively, you can paste the domain certificate and the CA bundle in plain text into the corresponding fields and click on ‘Send Text’.
- Go back to the Websites & Domains menu and click on ‘Hosting Settings’ next to the domain name you want to secure.
- Locate the ‘Security’ section on the next page, select the certificate you want to apply from the drop-down menu and make sure the checkbox ‘SSL Support’ is checked.
- Click the ‘OK’ button at the bottom of the page. The certificate is now installed and applied for the website.
You can check the certificate installation at https://sslchecker.com